Monday, July 18, 2011

So little time–so much to post…

Sorry I´m late but here´s a major update that is a bit overdue. Last week I promised to show you the wonderful new stuff I´ve been playing with in digi-land.

So what about this DIVINE and BIG kit from Mari Koegelenberg:

image

I made this layout with DD in Hyde Park, London:

hydepark110712

Then this from Jady Day Studios:

folder 

…which I made some tribute pages to Harry Potter:

HP2-110714

HP1-110714

Oh Harry and the rest of you – LOVE both the books and the films in every way! Thanks JoAnne for creating such a wonderful world  - and thanks to Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint for an amazing job on the screen! Such a bittersweet goodbye….I´m sure there´s many like me wishing she will change her mind and write new books.. <3

Let´s go on with the digi with this from Amy Stoffel:

folder

and these templates from Erica Zane:

image

…I did this with little me about things I like starting with a C ;D

letterc110713

*****************************

Last week I bought some new stamps from SomeOdd Girl:

imageimage

imageimage

I´ve decided to start trying to color with distress ink from Tim Holtz/Ranger and now my first card is finished:

instead110717

The stamp is Ice Cream Tia – see above. The text stamp (it says “Instead of a flower”) is from Reprint. The colored papers are from Mari Koegelenberg´s kit “Hello Sunshine”. The flowers are from Prima and the bling stones are from Reprint.

Hope you like it! Now I must dash…Have a great day/evening!/ Carina

2 comments:

Kim said...

I would love to get a copy of your harry potter layout. That is perfect! I definitely could not have done it better myself.

Kim said...

oh, my email is kimscrapsalot@gmail.com