Wednesday, June 01, 2011

My second card reveal!

Today I can show you my second card with my new favourite stamps – Some Odd Girl. I combined it with the new Mix-a-kit series over at ScrapMatters which has some really GORGEOUS summer colors…

110530-033110530-035

Here´s the full credits list:

  • From the Mix-a-kit over at ScrapMatters:
  • Hello Sunshine Prints by The Design Girl, Summer Sunshine - Extras by WM [Squared] Designs,  Summer Lovin' Prints by Kim Broedelet, Summer Lovin' Elements by Kim Broedelet,

  • Love letter Kaylee digital stamp by Some Odd Girl.
  • Word art stamp from Inkido.Flowers from Prima. Bling from Reprint. Lace from my stash. Cardstock Dotted Swiss from Bazzill.
  • I also used a fine marker to doodle with and Glossy Accents.

I also made a new layout with the Mix-a-kit. Click on the pic and get to my online gallery over at ScrapMatters for full credits!

kroatien-07

Have a wonderful evening!/ Carina

No comments: