Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday = new stuff!

Hi everyone! It´s so good that it´s Friday again! Here´s some new creations from me….

For the It´s In the Cards challenge over at ScrapMatters I made this card:

hurra

Credits: Better Together Collab  digital kit by Eva Kipler and Jady Day Studio, ScrapMatters. Ribbon from Åhléns. The brads used with the flowers comes from Panduro and I messed them up with my Tim Holtz hammer.

These are my latest digital layouts:

summerfun110609daughter110609freespirit110609rightchoice

….using the following digital stuff – all linked:

imageimage

imageimage

For layout #1 and #4 I used this template set:

image

*************************************

Since I got not less than 14 new rubber stamps from Kortmakaren I´m gonna spend most of my weekend OFF the computer creating with these…

I´m wishing you all a wonderful weekend!/Carina

No comments: