Sunday, May 08, 2011

iNSD….

Yesterday was the (inter)National Scrapbooking Day but the festivites seems so stretch all over the weekend. Since I feel a bit low right now I can honestly say I haven´t been up to engaging in all the activites and challenges like I use too. But I have been scrapping with some of my designers stuff and made some digi-shopping. You could say that I really made it a scrapping day yesterday since I finished my SECOND paper scrapbooking page in two days!!! So I thought I´d share all my goodies with you and for once start with my paper stuff…

Now – the first layout is made for a challenge over at Molly´s Scrapbooking after a sketch + using this months kit. Here´s my version:

duochjagduochjagdetalj

Credits: Patterned papers from PinkPaislee and Bo Bunny. Butterfly Garden Ephemera and alpha from PinkPaislee. Big flower from Prima. Cardstock from Bazzill.

The papers in this month´s kit were so beautiful and inspiring so I got this one made too:

Londontimes3

Credits: Patterned papers from PinkPaislee and Bo Bunny. Big flowers form Prima. Ephemera from K&Company. Ticket and film strip from Tim Holtz/Ranger. Metal sign from Inkido.

****************

So what did I do for my designer´s for iNSD? Let´s start with the GORGEOUS kit from Mari Koegelenberg over at TDC:

image

….and she has this wonderful GrabBag too that matches the kit perfect:

image

I made this layout:

keepcalm110502

…and new desktop wallpaper:

skrivbord2011-5

From Jen – Graham Like the Cracker over at ScrapMatters I got these AWESOME templates:

image

I used one of them with one of my all time fav kits For Him – also by Graham Like the Cracker

smile110503

She also has this colorful and cool GrabBag which I haven´t got around to yet…

image

The sweet Charmaine – WyldWeb Designs, GingerScraps has a fabulous GrabBag right now:

image

….and I made this:

empa14-110503

Lots of lovely stuff don´t you think?

***************

Now I´m gonna show you the previews of the goodies I got yesterday…

CAH_hdgsCAH_QueenOfHeartsPrvcs-agoodday-elementsfolderfolderimage_khadfield_greatbritishalpha_khadfield_coolbritannia

….and after some consideration I grabbed these today….

imageimage

Hope you all have a great day! /Carina

2 comments:

Jen Graham said...

I see you got the Kate Hadfield goodies. LOVE those. :)

Lilo said...

Vilken superfin layout! Jag håller med dig, det kitet gillar jag också massor (om jag nu får säga det själv?). Alla fjärilar och fina färger, mums!