Monday, May 30, 2011

I {heart} Some Odd Girl stamps!

I found a new fav stamp maker – Some Odd Girl! I love that they have digital stamps since they´re so versatile. You can change the size, flip them and easily group them together. This weekend I was lucky too since they had a Memorial Sale in the shop. I got eight stamps which cost as much as one single polymere stamp would cost here in Sweden AND I didn´t have to wait for the mail to use them! I actually first bought four and then I realized how little they cost me this weekend so I went back and got four more…The first four I´ve already colored:

110530-025art110530-028110530-028alice110530-025

….and then I got these too which I´ve printed and they are waiting to get some colors…

imageimage

imageimage

Today I did THREE new cards with them! I can show you one card – the other too there´s a sneek peak of since I´m using some digi-stuff that´s releasing later..

110530-041

Credits: Pressie Tobie digital stamp, Some Odd Girl. Thrifty Finds digital kit by Mari Koegelenberg, The DigiChick.Flowers from Prima. Ribbon from Tilda/Panduro. Bling from stash. Tobie is colored with ProMarkers.

Sneak peak no.1 – full reveal on June 1!

110530-033prev

Sneak peak no.2 – full reveal on June 14!

110530-031prev

Now have a wonderful evening! /Carina

No comments: