Sunday, March 06, 2011

Mitt nya DT-uppdrag

Igår blev det officiellt – jag har fått ett DT-uppdrag hos KORTMAKAREN!!!! Det känns så himla kul och jag ser med spänning fram emot det! Kolla gärna in deras webshop här:

image

Här är länken till deras blogg:

image

Jag hoppas snart få visa upp lite alster med deras fina stämplar….

Here´s some information in English too…I got a new DT-contract with a Swedish company that sells both their own stamp collections but also from others like HeroArts. I´m so excited about this and I´m waiting eagerly for my first stamps to arrive….

*****************************************’

OK – back to English again…Yesterday I wrote in the blog about that I´d made some new layouts and since I´m on the other computer I´m gonna show you what I´ve been up to. All images are linked….

First off this gorgeous playful collab kit by Graham Like the Cracker and WM [Squared] Designs at ScrapMatters:

image

I actually got the whole collection:

image

Here´s my first layout with it:

ready

Next from Erica Zane is this lovely mini-kit. Do I have to say I love the green here???

image

She has also released this wonderful collection of templates too:

image

Here´s my layouts:

luckyme110227hydepark2110227

I also got two stunners from my new designer Laitha´s Designs:

image

….and my layout:

wonderlust110303

# kit 2

image

…and I made this:

milleniumbridge110228

Here´s today´s list:

listening – DS preparing dinner in the kitchen
eating – pasta bolognese in about 15 min
drinking – sparkling water
wearing – leggings and my new fav shirt
feeling – inspired
weather – sun and blue sky
wanting – more time!
needing – a big cup of tea in an hour or two
thinking – I need to get more organized
wondering – when my first DT stuff from Kortmakaren will arrive… ;D

Have a wonderful Sunday evening!

/Carina

1 comment:

AnnikaS said...

Stort grattis till DT uppdraget!
kram Annika