Thursday, March 10, 2011

I´m back!

Bare with me because today´s post will partly in English, partly in Swedish…

Today I can show you my hybrid card for It´s In the Cards challenge over at ScrapMatters:

lyckatill

Here´s my supply list:

  • That´s Not My Clover digital kit by Erica Zane, ScrapMatters.
  • Card Template by Manda´s Memories, ScrapMatters.
  • Flowers from Prima and bling from Reprint.
  • Lace from a local fabric store.

I´m working for a hybrid thingie for Jen  - Graham Like the Cracker – which basically just need to be printed and assembled. I hope to finish it tomorrow…

As usual I got some new gorgeous kit to play with from my designers, but I have to wait until tomorrow to show you two of them. I got two more not releasing until next week!

I can show you this sneak peak though…

image

*****************************

Och nu till den svenska delen!

Ni har väl inte missat alla NYA stämplar som har kommit hem från Hero Arts hos Kortmakaren?

Här är några personliga favoriter:

imageimageimageimageimageimage

***************************************

OK- let´s top of the Thursday evening with a list…

listening – the tv in the background. 
eating – nothing since it´s past 9 o´clock in the evening here! 
drinking – a glass of white wine
wearing – sweatpants, hoodie and slippers with Hello Kitty 
feeling – tired
weather – dark and wet and snowy  
wanting – go to bed
needing – sleep!
thinking – still needs to get more organized
wondering – if I got the energy to pull out the sewing machine tomorrow

Good night everyone!/ Carina

No comments: