Sunday, March 13, 2011

Goodies & layouts

Hi everybody! Here´s the latest gorgeous kits I got to play with from my designers and what I´ve done with them…All pics are linked!

image

fotofans110309

For the layout above I used sketch 228 from Pencil Lines!

image

unforgettable110309

*******************************************

I also made a new hybrid project – a gable box:

giftbox

Supplies:

  • Rainbows and Butterflies collab kit by Graham Like the Cracker & WM [Squared] Designs, ScrapMatters.
  • Gable Box template by Krisi´s Kreations, ScrapMatters, which is a part of this month DigiFiles over at The Daily Digi.
  • Flowers and brad from Prima Marketing.
  • I printed on matte photo paper from Canon.

*******************************************

So what else is happening? Well, I´m working on a super secret project which just might become a reality. Sorry - can´t tell you more than that! If it comes true I´ll promise to tell you…

Besides that – and normal work – I´m actually working with coloring some stamped images for cards and I´m trying to get my act together for some paper scrapping too. I´m so grateful for templates right now….

Have a wonderful evening – and don´t forget to send a thought to the people in Japan AND Libya…

/Carina

No comments: