Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Loads of scrapping stuff

Woohoo! I´m finally finished with my calendar for 2011. Bare with me for 6 pages with credits…

January/February:

jan-feb110123

Papers from Tilda Design and Bazzill. Flowers from Prima Marketing and brads from Panduro. Punches used are doily lace and leaves (can´t remember the name right now) from Martha Stewart. 

March/April:

mar-apr110123

The blue paper with the clouds is an old one I found in my stash – no name though. The one with the air balloon is from Webster´s Pages. Tape from Tim Holtz/Ranger. Flowers and bling from Prima. Lace from a local store. The little “note” is from a tea bag. Stamp from Stampers Anonymous.

May/June:

maj-jun2011

Again some old papers since this was so perfect to use all those scrap pieces that´s been lying aroung. The one with the flipflops are from Imaginisce. Flowers from Prima and leaf punch from Martha Stewart.

July/ August:

juli-aug2011

Quote stamp from Stampers Anonymous. Trees, owl, branch and snail are all stamps from Reprint which I coloured with Brushables. As you can see I doodled a bit too with a fine tipped marker.

September/October:

sep-okt2011

The papers, brad and the little cupcake tag are new from Vibeke Spigseth, PoppyDesign. Flowers from Prima. Bling from TildaDesign. The date tag is from Webster´s Pages. The chipboard alpha´s from K & Co.

November/December:

nov-dec2011

I used my leaf and lace punches from Martha Stewart again. The blue paper is from a paper stack from Panduro and the white´s from Bazzill. Flowers from Prima and bling from Reprint. The stars are confetti from my stash.

The calendar itself comes from a scrapbooking club called Creative Club along with some other stuff like papers and embellishments. I got this one free at a campaign, but I won´t be joining it. When I made this calendar I ended up using almost nothing except the calendar itself.

1 comment:

Ami said...

Beautiful Calendar!