I just can´t seem to get the time lately to post these on the right day, but I´ve been far more busy than I could´ve imagined.
Day 26 – pic of my family
I was talking the other day with my DH that I miss family photos of all four of us. I´m planning on staging some in the nearest months. So for now I´ll go with single pics on all of us..
Day 27 – pets
We´ve had rabbits and guinea pigs when the kids were younger. So cute – but so much work and not really that cuddly.
Now we´ve been having our wonderful cat Ofelia for more than seven years and she´s such a personality. We love her to pieces! Here´s a pic of our little princess:
Day 28 – Something that stresses you out
That could be all kind of things….
- deadlines for projects.
- people telling me to slow down when I´m rushing around BUT I don´t feel stressed out!
- not having full control over my economy
Sorry – but I don´t feel inspired at all about this post…
Day 29 – 3 Wishes
- That me and my family stay well and not getting any really serious injuries or sickness like cancer.
- To win so much money that I don´t have to work and just do the things I enjoy! (YES, I´m so ordinary that I´ll go for this one…)
- Find my dream home in a nice sunny place.
Day 30 – A Picture
Right now I love this one – be sure to click on it to see it LARGE!
PHEW!!! I´ve catched up!!! I´ll be back tomorrow since I just have to go and do some updating over at ScrapMatters….