Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 25–First 10 Songs

Hi there! Time for a new post and I know I´m a bit late….I´m saving the Friday post until tomorrow and make it double.

So this post was easy: Put your iPod on shuffle and post the first 10 songs. Here´s my list:

  • Jamiroquai – Blue Skies
  • The Corrs – Runaway
  • Lady Antebellum – When You Got a Good Thing
  • Beatles – Love Me Do
  • Norah Jones – Humble Me
  • Nickelback – Flat On the Floor
  • Craig David – 2 Steps
  • Chris Isaak – I Want You To Want Me Too
  • Elton John – The One
  • Coldplay – High Speed

Quite a mix if I may say so!

****************

Now have a look at this:

image

Quite the opportunity to get an awesome spot on an awesome place!

But wait - there´s more! Today´s Friday which means New Releases at ScrapMatters and let´s start with this awesome kit from Erica Zane:

image

I made this layout with it:

myman110211

In this layout I also used this template from Erica:

image

Here´s some personal favs…All images are linked!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Have a wonderful Friday!/Carina

No comments: