Thursday, February 03, 2011

Day 11 -Favorite TV shows

Ooooh – this posting is gonna be so much fun! Here´s my top 6 of favorite TV-shows right now in no particular order….

True Blood

image

I admit – I love this serie! It has it all! “Real” vampires, cool characters, great story and a really sexy Swede (though my fav is Bill)….C´mon and bite me Mr Compton!

Bones

image

I love Bones! It has such great humour and my hubby thinks I´m just like Brennan sometimes…I can say the same type of comments sometimes… ;D

Grey´s Anatomy

image

I haven´t missed one episode of Grey´s since it started! I feel like I could never get bored with it.

Sherlock

image

I´ve only seen one episode of Sherlock and I´m sold! London, English accents and quirky characters – could you ever ask for more????

Waking the Dead

image

I love English crime! This is also a serie I have watched several times and I think it´s brilliant!

Lewis

image

Last – but definitely not least – is Lewis which is another crime serie from England. This is sooo English for me and I love the depth of the characters. I think Laurence Fox is so cute as Detec­tive Sergeant James Hath­away!

Have a great evening from a very happy Carina! ;D

2 comments:

SassyDigiScrapper said...

Oh I am a HUGE True Blood fan..:D We also love Bones in our house!

Tanya said...

I love all those shows! We'd be great movie buddies.