Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Day 10 - Something you're afraid of

There´s a lot of things that I could mention that I´m afraid of but some of them crystalize more than others…

  • My biggest fear is that something bad should happen to anyone in my family.
  • If I should die alone and no one would miss me.
  • Not to be loved by anyone.

You could also make a more “unserious” list like…

  • I´m afraid of spiders!
  • I suffer bad of claustrophobia - it´s enough if someone holds me too tight…EEEK!

I think that´s it actually. I´m not afraid of the dark or scary movies….

************************************’

Now over to some more FUN stuff! Let´s see how creative I´ve been these last couple of days since´I´m behind posting there. First some digi-scrapping – all pics are linked!

Let´s start with this gorgeous kit by Mari Koegelenberg Creations – The DigiChick:

image

4ever110128

Next this wonderful collab by Jady Day Studios & Stolen Moments, ScrapMatters:

image

me110127

bd110129

For the next layout I used ALL these fabulous products from Erica Zane, ScrapMatters:

imageimageimageimageGBGfr110123

And last – but not least – this beautiful kit from Armina Designs who was guest designer at ScrapMatters in January:

image

perfect110121

I´m also working on a calendar – non-digital – and I´ve done three out of six so far. I only got photos of two:

January/February:

jan-feb110123

March/April:

mar-apr110123

Phew! This got to be a looooong post! Thanks if you keeped up till the end…Love a comment! Blinkar

Cheers!/Carina

2 comments:

Pressed Petals said...

great LOs. my grandma had claustophobia (sp?)

Haynay said...

We really did almost have the same post!?!? TOo funny!