Hi everyone! Sorry for skipping the update yesterday, but it was DH´s birthday so I was busy with that.
So today I´ll be posting for yesterday and today…
Yesterday´s subject was favourite recipes and man do I have many of these! Some of them are things I made up myself and have no recipe for. Like my chicken with mozzarella cheese and pesto - it´s so easy! Sorry I can´t find a photo But here´s how you do if you wanna try (and I do appologize if my english fails me when it comes to recipes):
- shred a couple of chicken brests – I usually take one/person.
- fry them in a hot pan with salt and pepper.
- put them in a oven safe pan.
- slice a zucchini and put them over the chicken. (optional)
- pour a really nice tomato sauce over everything.
- take some green pesto and drizzle it over the tomato sauce.
- slice some mozzarella cheese and top it all with it.
- put it in the oven at 220 degrees C for about 15-20 min.
- enjoy it with some good pasta or couscous.
Otherwise I love making cookies, buns, pastries, cupcakes and stuff like that. Here´s some pics:
Day 6 – which is today – is about posting a picture about something that makes me happy. I can´t just pic ONE so here´s some…
This photo is chosen for many reasons that makes me happy – my dh, being in London and coffee at Starbucks (which we don´t have in Sweden).
OK – this one was easy too. My kiddos (though they´re a bit older now…)
London – I L-O-V-E that town!
I´ll better stop now……;D
(And yes – I´ve taken all the photos myself…)
Have a wonderful Saturday evening!/Carina