Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 3–My first love

Can you believe it´s already day three of the 30 Days??? This week has just rushed by – eek!

Today´s post is about my first love and I have to say that I´m one of those lucky girls who found my first true love AND married him! We met when I was 19 and he was 20. I was gonna start working at McDonald´s in our hometown to take a year of studying since I didn´t really knew what kind of job I wanted. And there he was – the first person I met that day turned out to be the love of my life! Did we connect at once? Were there sparkles and magic in the air? YES IT WAS! It was love at first sight…This year we´ll be married 19 years!

Here´s a photo of the two of us from our trip to London Oct/Nov 2009:

091103 LONDON 096

….and since I didn´t post a recent pic of me on Day One I´m gonna do that now…

DSC_0026

So I hope you all have a wonderful day/evening and I´ll be back tomorrow!

TTFN!/Carina

2 comments:

Shari said...

Love your True Love story!

Pressed Petals said...

isn't it funny how many of us married our first loves! nice photos btw.