Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 1

OK - first day so here goes:
Fifteen random facts about me...

1. I live in Sweden,
2. I work as a teacher in math and science.
3. I met my husband at McDonald´s when I was 19.
4. I´m a BIG fan of the group Coldplay.
5. When I was little I wanted to be a cop.
6. I get reeeeally grumpy if I don´t get my morning tea.
7. I like to drink Coke mixed with milk.
8. In scrapbooking I love everything by Tim Holtz.
9. I strongly believe that I was English in my former life.
10. I have really thick hair.
11. I don´t really like surprises.
12. I wanna move to a country where the only shoes you need are flipflops,
13. I´ve been told that I´m a lot like Ali Edwards - and that´s been said by someone who knows her in person. I take that as a compliment since I´m a fan of her.
14. I´m gonna get a Star Wars tattoo - I already know what motif I want.
15. I always read before I go to sleep.

That´s it I guess - have to get back to you with the photo though since I´m my laptop right now...
See ya!

5 comments:

Haynay said...

I love Tim and Ali too!?!? Thanks so much for sharing with us!

Shari said...

So fun to read. I would like to live in a flip flop country too or even state. lol

Jen Graham said...

I live in a flip flop state... most of the time. :)

What is your tattoo going to be?

di basnett said...

hehe...you can move to Australia. We live in flip flops. LOL!

Tanya said...

Coke with milk? ew girl!