Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Updating time

Ok – gotta feeling this is going to be a long post… Blinkar

Let´s start talking about Christmas cards. This year I had my heart set to really be out in good time with finishing my cards. But somehow the inspiration never came around and I suddenly realized that I only had TWO days to finish my cards on – YIKES! No way I´m buying any premade (which would have been the most relaxing thing to do).  So I decided to use only ONE stamped image for all the cards and the same layout for them. I stamped 7 little girls from Magnolia and gave them different colors. For the cards I used different patterned papers and fonts for the title. Here´s the result (I left one card out here…)

julkort2010

I colored my motives with my ProMarker pens. The patterned papers comes from Basic Grey, Inkido, Tilda/Panduro, Imaginisce and My Mind´s Eye. The flowers are from Prima and the brads from Kordt och Gott. The paper with notes comes from a vintage note book and the ribbons from my stash.  I gotta tell you that the brads were a pain to use – they look gorgeous but they were so hard to bend!

Next year I promised myself NOT to start so late and not to use any stamps from Magnolia….

**************************************************

I´ve been doing some digiscrapping too and I´m late with my posting here….I got this new AWESOME kit from Jen (Graham Like the Cracker). You will just love the colors in this baby:

image

I made these two for the men in my life…..

lveu101216hero101216

If you like a good digi-challenge – and who isn´t?- I´ve been doing two lately for ScrapMatters. The first one is for their Tuesday Template challenge. There´s a new one going live today, but this is for last weeks template. The pic is linked to the challenge thread:

image

Here´s my layout:

sisterhood101219

Second is for another fun challenge at ScrapMatters called Roadmap to Scrap. You´re given a list of things that should be in your layout. Here´s mine for the RTS 12-24

rts12-24-101217

Now I hope you all have a great day – and don´t forget to check out all the fun challenges going on at ScrapMatters (and other places on the internet)!

Cheers!/Carina

No comments: