Thursday, December 09, 2010

New hybrid cards & crafty work

I made two new hybrid cards. This time I used a template by WildBlueEyez for the “It´s in the cards” challenge over at ScrapMatters.

The first one is made with the kit “Believe”by Graham Like the Cracker and WM [Squared] Design:

Untitled-1

image

The second one is made with a kit called Noel by Mari Koegelenberg:

cc101207

image

I also found these letters that I wanted to alter. Here´s the before and after in the same pic…

xmas101209 copy

The letters come from Claes Ohlson, patterned paper from Imaginisce and a snow marker from Marvy.

Tonight I´m off for a Christmas Dinner/party at work. It´s gonna be so nice to meet all my work mates since it´s my third week at home….I´m waiting for an x-ray appointment for my neck and shoulder. I don´t remember if I wrote it here, but I was in a car accident 11/19 and been home sick since then…

Be back soon!/Carina

No comments: