Monday, December 06, 2010

The Daily Digi–again!

Now I´ve had the opportunity to play with some of the stuff in the latest edition of The Digi Files and this is what I´ve done so far:

cocoa101202live101202

When I got over that disappointment about not being so “Christmassy” as I could say that they kinda grow on me. I´ll surely come back with more posting…

This month as a CT for ScrapMatters I got assigned these following designers:

First out is this from Jeanine DeOre:

image

I´ve made this so far:

ww101202

She has also released an add-on with wonderful solid papers:

image

One of my all time fav designers – and I´m sooo happy about being on her CT – Erica Zane. She just released this gorgeous kit:

image

I already made two layouts with it:

am101130withoutyou101130

I gotta feeling that it´s gonna be one of these kits I will go back to over and over again…

Now I´m off for another doctor´s appointment about my shoulder since my car accident two weeks ago. It still doesn´t feel ok…. Ledsen

Take care! / Carina

No comments: