Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Minor update

Here´s a little update on what I´ve been doing lately…I made some new digital layouts:

coldoutside101114

Credits:
Pieces of me templates by Denise Beatty Originals, ScrapMatters
http://shop.scrapmatters.com/pieces-...templates.html
Persephone kit by Graham Like the Cracker, ScrapMatters
http://shop.scrapmatters.com/product...9&cat=0&page=1

hereandnow101113

Credits:
With a twist template by Jenn Lindsey, After5Design.
Heirloom Rose by LaurieAnn HGD, After5Design

travel101110

Credits:
SteamPunk kit by Maya.
Temp Blends vol.6 by Jenn Lindsey.

I also had a class in cardmaking this week and we made this easel card:

101117 211101117 208

101117 214

We used white and green cardstock; patterned paper from Imaginisce; self-made flower, pearls from Inkido, leaves from Prima and stamp from Reprint.

I can say that I really liked this type of card and I´m surely gonna try it again. I already have some ideas in my head…. Blinkar

I´ll be back later this week – take care! /Carina

No comments: