Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Merry X-mas

I don´t know what it is but I´m really longing for Christmas EARLY this year…I´ve just finished a little mini-book for all my Christmas lists:

Front:

101109 028

Back:

101109 026

Inside:

101109 030

101109 031

101109 032

The solid papers are from Bazzill and the patterned ones are from PapirDesign. I used stamps from Reprint and Inkido. The ribbon on the front and the blings are from Reprint. The vintage pics are from Crafty Secrets and I used my Bind-It-All to put it together.

Thanks Ulrika for the inspiration! ;D

Blog_Divider_shabbymissjenndesigns

I actually got some more scrapping time today and made this layout:

taketime101109

Credits:

Documenting kit by KasiaDesign, 9th & Bloom; Heirloom Rose by HGD by Laurie Ann, A5D; Steampunk Typekeys by Maya, SBG and TempBlends vol.6 by Jenn Lindsey from this months TDD.

Have a wonderful week!/Carina

Blog_Divider_shabbymissjenndesigns

1 comment:

ulrika_m said...

Åh så fint! Glad och stolt blev jag nu ... Vilken underbar liten bok det blev! Kram!