Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Long time no see

Sorry for not updating here right now, but I don´t feel that well for the moment. It´s a long story so let´s get to the FUN stuff instead….

Halloween´s just been around here and I´ve done some things I feel really pleased with! First I wanna show you the Jack Skellington cupcakes I made for the 10/31:

101031 019

Then there´s the pumpins on our porch:

101031 034

I managed to do some digiscrapping too:

okt2

Credits: Monsters in the closet & CD Calendar Template 2011 – both by Mari Koegelenberg, TheDigiChick.

see101101-2

Credits: Haunted by geniaBeana Scraps, Scrapmatters and a template by Carly for the Tuesday Template challenge at ScrapMatters.

nightowl101031

Credits: Night Owl kit by Erica Zane, ScrapMatters.

BOTC3

Credits: Looooooaaads of stuff from Graham Like the Cracker, ScrapMatters.

All pics are linked to my ScrapMatters gallery!

Now it´s time for breakfast here and then I´m off to a friend for some scrapbooking, chatting and having FUN!

Have a wonderful week!/Carina

No comments: