Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

Black Friday means a lot of good sales in the US which also generates good sales in digi-land! I got two awesome Grab Bags from Erica Zane and Graham Like the Cracker (collab with WM Squared Designs):

image

image

Of course I´ve been busy working with them! First the layouts:

magictimes2-101122me101123familymemories101122lycka101123

Next the hybrid stuff:

gifttagsjen101123gifttagserica101123

I´ve also played around in the new “It´s in the cards” challenge over at ScrapMatters:

image

Here´s my card:

image

*********************************************************************

You don´t wanna miss out on this AWESOME bundle from Wyld Web Design called “So Much Cooler online”:

image

I made this….

cooler101124

******************************************************************************

Last – but not least – I made a new card with one of my “digi-stamps”:

DSC_0042DSC_0049

Have a wonderful weekend!/Carina

No comments: