Thursday, October 07, 2010

No good blogger….

Seems like there´s a thousand things going on right now and updating the blog hasn´t been a priority for the moment.

I thought I´d just pop in and show some of my latest  digital layouts.

First two layouts made with another gorgeous kit by Graham Like the Cracker which is a collab with WM [Squared] Designs at ScrapMatters called Family Matters:

  punkt101001 familymatters100929

…. and the kit:

image

Next one is for a super cool challenge over at ScrapMatters called "”Extreme Makeover”. You take an old layout and remake it  which is so much fun since you get to realize how much you´ve changed your style and hopefully evolved.

Here´s the before:

My-Love1

….and the after:

remake2-100930

I used these:

image folder

Jenn isn´t at ScrapMatters anymore – you can find her at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Not the kit above though since I think she retired it when she closed store over at SM. I hope she will release it again since it´s one of my all time fav kit!

Finally I made this one with a kit by one of my assigned designers for this month – LDrag Designs:

CL101006

Be sure to grab this sweet deal since it´s on sale for only $9,00!

image

***************************

Don´t you just love when you find new cool blogs and places on the Internet?

I just found these today:

Odlingspyssela blogg in Swedish with loads of awesome inspiration! I know were I´m gonna spend some time!

Next one -This place is just wicked! ;)

image

And finally this one:

image

Right now I´m working on some hybrid stuff AND cool Halloween projects. LOVE Halloween and I´m so hoping it will become a wonderful holiday here in Sweden too….

************************

I´m looking forward to the weekend which I get to spend with good friends at the retail meeting for the Swedish company Reprint.

************************

Now I´m off to my Photography Club and I´m so excited about it..

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Takk for en interessant blogg