Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Busy little bee

Hi everyone! Guess you noticed that I´ve given the blog a facelift – and a well deserved one too if you ask me! I´m aiming on making one from scratch but this will work excellent for the meantime.

Since my last post I´ve been really busy. First of all I wanted to say that I´m participating in the Battle of the Creative Teams over at DigiScrapAddicts for team Graham Like the Cracker. We´ve finished challenge one – which was so messy with all the rules – and now we´re on challenge two which was waaaay so much more fun! For the first one we had to decide on an equation and our team chose Today+You=…….Then we had to choose between 3 different options and we ran with number 2:  “10 hearts,  9 flowers,  8 stitches,  7 buttons,  6 frames,  5 ribbons,  4 papers,  3 photos,  2 alphas and 1 font”. ALL of this squeezed into one layout…Here´s how mine turned out:

BOTC1-101012-ver2

This week´s challenge is really so much fun. We´re scraplifting TWO of our team members and making one layout. We also have to have the same title word and we chose “Tomorrow”. I got to scraplift Kim and Chel:

image  image

Here´s my layout:

tomorrow101018

I really hope you´ll come and vote for our team on Saturday…..

ShabbyBlogsDividerN But wait - there´s more….I´m two challenges over at ScrapMatters this week – the Tuesday Template:

onemorephoto101018

….and Grand Theft Layout (scraplift challenge) lifting Denise Beatty:

handsome101018

All images are (or will be) clickable for full credits.

ShabbyBlogsDividerN

Next week I´ll be hosting TWO challenges – one for ScrapMatters called “It´s in the cards” and one for Graham Like the Cracker blog which still is a little secret….I can promise you I´ll be back with more details….

Have a wonderful week!/Carina

No comments: