Friday, September 24, 2010

Fab new releases…

Today you can get this gorgeous collab kit from Graham Like the Cracker and WhimpyChompers at ScrapMatters:

image

There´s even a sweet matching alpha:

image

… and here´s my FIRST layout with it (yeah, I´m working on one more.. ;D )

Lovelondon100920

I also got this fun kit from Connie Prince and Chelle´s Creations at ScrapMatters:

image

I made this little card with it:

newhouse

***************************************

Not new today but still a gorgeous kit – and new for me- is this one from Connie Prince:

image

Since I love shabby papers I grabbed this one to:

image

…and made this layout with one of the photos from our latest trip to London:

enjoy100920

Now I´m off to make supper – a family favourite which is taco pie.

I just <3 the weekend!/Carina

2 comments:

Sissi said...

Wow, fabulous!

Sissi said...

Wow, fabulous!