Woohoo! It feels so good! I´ve been paper scrapping again and it feels like the flow is back! I made two new layouts. The first one is for the Pencil Lines sketch 198:
Here´s my take:
Credits: Corrugated cardboard, metal butterflies; big blue flower and leaf - Inkido. Patterned paper - Webster´s Pages. Small roses –Prima. Alpha Thickers from American Crafts. Doilie and ribbons from my stash. Also used is disstressed ink pads broken china and tea dye from Tim Holtz, pearl maker and Floral Lace punch from Fiskars.
I made another one titled “Life is a JOURNEY”
Credits: Cardstock paper – Bazzill. Letters – Basic Grey. Background paper is stamped with swirl stamps from Prima. Also used is distressed ink broken china and black soot from Tim Holtz; flower punch, ribbons and butterfly from our local scrapbook store (Hobbyglädje, Jönköping); pearl maker and white pen from Inkssentials.
And now over to this Saturday´s list which is:
10 things I´m looking forward to this weekend:
* Relaxing in the sofa with hubby and a glass of wine…
* Watching “Waking the Dead” on Saturday evening. I just love everything about this show!
* Eating chips – tonight it will be these:
* No alarm clock ringing on Sunday morning.
* Cooking dinner for the family.
* Having coffee and something nice like cinnamon buns with the family.
* Hopefully getting some scrapping time!
* Finishing this book which is one of the best right now:
Look out for it when it´s translated into English… ;) Cruel and exciting!
* Seing “The Grudge” on Sunday evening with my dd….
Now I´m wishing you all a wonderful weekend – I might be back tomorrow…