Thursday, August 26, 2010

New hybrid card

Hi everyone! It´s totally crazy around here with work and stuff and I totally forgot to update….

ANYWAY…I can finally show you a hybrid card I made for the”It´s in the cards” challenge over at ScrapMatters:

card

The awesome stamp is from Mo Manning and I´ve colored it with ProMarkers. All the flowers and bling are from Prima. The cardbase is Bazzill white and the kit I used is this gorgeous one from GG Digital Design, ScrapMatters:

folder

I also made this layout for the Tuesday Template at ScrapMatters:

tt052410-100822

The template is from WM Squared Design:

tt0824

… and the kit is “A beautiful life” by Mari Koegelenberg and Wendy Paige, The DigiChick:

mkc-wpd-beautifullife_LRG

I also made this one with “Dude” and “Wizarding Magic”. Both are Mega collabs by SM Design Team.

chilling100825 

Have a great weekend – if I don´t come back tomorrow…. ;D

Cheers!/Carina

1 comment:

LuAnn said...

I just adore what you did with my template Carina (and I'm glad to finally know your real name LOL)