Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I made GSO today…

….over at DST with this layout:

waiting100829

I made it for the Tuesday Template challenge over at SM which looks like this:

image

All images are clickable!

I´ve also made this digital layout:

chilling100825

But wait- there´s more! I made some more stuff! How about this remake of a Rubrik´s Cube:

thecube100827

… and I even made a new paper layout:

100831 016 100831 020

Credits: Cardstock- Bazzill. Patterned paper – Inkido. Film strip and mesh tape – Tim Holtz. Lace –Panduro. Bling and stamp for the spinning wheel – Reprint. Flowers – Prima, Inkido and Petaloo. Stamped stitches – Katie Pertiet. Also used are distress inks and glossy accents.

I also made this litte cute box for a friend´s birthday:

100831 005

Credits: Patterned papers and leaf from Inkido. Pearls and heart pins  from Reprint. Flowers from Prima. Ribbon from my stash.

Finally I´ve whipped up some really simple bracelets….

100831 001 100831 004

Have an awesome day!/Carina

1 comment:

Annelie said...

Kul att se att du använt "min" stämpel, hjulet. Ser att du ställt in på mellan saint och sinner. Min står fast på bitch, hi hi. Ses vi på lördag eller söndag? Ni sover väl över?