Sunday, July 25, 2010

WOOHOO! I`M ON THE TEAM!

In my inbox there was the most wonderful e-mail from Cristina who´s the CT leader of the hybrid team at ScrapMatters. She wondered if I wanted a permanent place on the team! Of course I said YES!!! I´m sooo excited about this!

*****************************************************

I promised yesterday to show some layouts and I just got a new kit from Graham Like the Cracker:

Kit

Isn´t it gorgeus? I actually got the Sweet Deal:

image

…and here´s my layout:

light100722

I´ve also made this one – click on the pic to get to the gallery for full credits:

ilovefonts100717

*******************************************************

Finally I wanna show you a card that I made for the The PlayDate Café Challenge PDCC 39 which was to create something using this color scheme:

image

Here it is:

100723 101 - Kopia

I´ve used this: Bazzill Kraft paper and Dotted Swiss Salt; Swirl Masks and Black Soot Distress Ink Padfrom Tim Holtz ; stamp from Storyteller and Pearl Maker.

Now I´m wishing you all a good evening!

Cheers - Cinna

6 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Congrats on being on the team and your color combo is so lovely...great card...I just joining the PDCC too would you mind to see my blog? my card is number 63...thanks very much before, hugs, Monika

Lisa Somerville said...

Wonderful CAS design! Congrats on your DT! Thanks for playing at the PDCC.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on your permanent position on the DT!! Beautiful pages--love that PDCC CAS design:) You rocked that challenge!! Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)

Suzanne C said...

Congrats on your DT position! Lovely card and use of the PDCC colors!

Ruby said...

Congratulations on being on the team! Your layouts and card are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!

Sylvia said...

Congrats Carina! So glad to have you on the permanent team :) You really deserve it..your work is adorable

And great layouts you made with the new bundle! Also love the card you made!

Sylvia xx
PS: The 'font' on my banner is actually a alphabet stamp set by Stampendous .. it's age old and I rarely use it (because it's so big)