Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Specials

Saturday means a new top 10 list and I´ve even came up with a name for it - “Saturday Specials”.

This Saturday I´ll be focusing on this:

Top 10 Favourite Paper Scrapbooking/Cardmaking Stuff

1. Fiskars paper trimmer

image

I use this ALL the time – just perfect!

2.  Distress Inks from Tim Holtz/Ranger

10-69

These are so good for so many things like coloring paper, stamp motifs, recoloring flowers….I mostly use them as pads.

3. Ink Blending Tool from Ranger/Tim Holtz

090913 011

This is the best shot I found from my own. It´s great for inking the boards on any paper project and for rubbing!

4. Thin, black pens for journaling and doodling.

Any kind will do as long as it got a good tip and is acid-free! All from 0.5 to 0.8 fits my needs.

5. My ProMarker´s

100419 067 100602 014

I *heart* my ProMarkers!

6. Brilliance stamp pad

image

For my stamping when I color them with my ProMarkers. I usually stick to black.

7. My computer – for printing quotes and journaling

100515 002

I sure wanna use all my gorgeous fonts – too bad I don´t have a digital cutter too! ;)

8. An Edge Scraper

100102 014

So much easier than to use your scissors!

9.  Background stamps

image image image

These are from Prima and Inkido – but I have loads more! I like to put my own touch on paper!

10. The Slice machine from Making Memories

 091201 013

This is sooo cool! So easy to use and I don´t need a big pile of hand punches when this little goodie can do the job!

******************************************

I´ll be back tomorrow with some more layouts I made!

Have a wonderful evening!

No comments: