Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lots of creativity…..

I´ve been on a roll here and I´ve created two new digital layouts and a card!

First off is my card for the new challenge over at The PlayDate Café.  This weeks challenge was to create something from this pic-  using black, white and a splash of green:

image

Here´s my card:

100730 043

If anyone wants to know, the stamp says “Good Luck” in Swedish. I used this: Dotted Swiss Pepper from Bazzill; stamp from Storyteller, small flowers from Prima; background paper from MajaDesign  (Crea Diem); tag colored with distress ink from Tim Holtz/Ranger; lace and hearts from Reprint. I made the big flower myself with the same patterned paper that´s on the card. Oh, and the little firefly(from our local arts and crafts store)  is recolored with ProMarkers to fit the green better.

Next off is the Pencil Line sketch 197

image

I rotated it and made some changes - here´s my version:

emelie15-100731

I used the most wonderful kit called “Fly Free” by Jenn Barrette over at ScrapMatters, but I can´t give you the link right now since they have some site issues. I will get back with it though. Here´s a pic of the kit:

folder

Last – but not least – Mari Koegelenberg is releasing a GORGEOUS grab bag tomorrow over at The DigiChick. The link is coming tomorrow with a preview – but I can show you MY layout with some of it:

happymemories100730

*********************************************

If you were coming here for my Saturday list it´s posponed to tomorrow!

**********************************************

Have a wonderful evening! /Carina

7 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful shabby chic card! Love the tag and the flower. The layouts are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week!

Tracy Evans said...

All your work is gorgeous and I absolutely love that large flower you made yourself on the first card. Your layouts are wonderful. Tracy x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! All of these projects/cards are beautiful! I just love your tag!! That flower is fabulous;) Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC!

Origami-Bokbinderi-Kort said...

Vilka tuffa kort du gör! Du är verkligen duktig.

JeanFB said...

Your card is gorgeous - love the flowers, the dragonfly, the texture - and you've done a great job with the color challenge! Love the layouts, too!

Jules the Bling Princess said...

I love what you did with the PL sketch - very nice interpretation. Love the colours too! Gorgeous work.

Tracie H said...

I LOVE your take on the Pencil Lines sketch - its such a beautiful LO.