Friday, June 11, 2010

New kits from Erica Zane and Graham Like the Cracker

Today´s Friday and it´s such a wonderful feeling! Soon – very soon - I´m off for my vacation….

I can finally show you two gorgeous kits I´ve been playing around with. First out is this little goodie from Erica Zane:

ezane_ifyougiveagirlacastle

Don´t you just love all the bright an lovely colors and all those funny little elements? There´s also two gorgeous alphas in this kit!

I´ve actually done TWO layouts with it already! EEEK! It´s that fab! ;)

littleprince

treasure100610

The next kit is from Graham Like the Cracker which is a collab with GeekChic – also from ScrapMatters (and GottaPixel). This kit is loads of fun and has such sweet elements like the kites! I truly love all the blue/turqouise stuff here!

image

For my layout I also used this fab complimentary Alpha Pack:

image

Here it is:

iheartiphone100610

Tomorrow I´ll be working in my store and meeting our first CT for the shop ever! Oooooh, it´s soo exciting! My own CT – imagine that! But with real stamps, papers, embies, ink…….. ;D

I hope you get a wonderful weekend all of you!

blog signature 1

No comments: