Thursday, June 10, 2010

I´m soooo happy!

I can now tell you that I´ve been signed on to another CT – Graham Like the Cracker over at ScrapMatters. I just love her stuff and I´ve already got to play around with her new kit launching tomorrow over at SM. I can´t show you that one yet though… What I can show you is my first layout for her with a kit that´s already in the store. It´s called (carry my heart) which is a collab with Stolen Moments:

Folder

With such a romantic kit I found my old wedding photos and created this little thing:

truelove100610

Also releasing tomorrow is a new kit from the wonderful Erica Zane so I´ll be showing you two new goodies… ;)

I can show you these two new layouts that I really like:

happydays100608

life100608

All images above are linked for credits and hopefully some comments too. You´re most welcome to leave some lovin´right here on my blog…… ;D

Back tomorrow with MORE goodies!!!!

blog signature 1

No comments: