Monday, May 31, 2010

Work, work, work – and a really bad cold

Seems like the lastest week has been all work and almost no play and on top of that I´m stuck with a really bad cold… :(

I had a wonderful evening last Thursday with my dear friend Lisbeth. We sat at the scrapping table and colored with ProMarkers and chatted A LOT. Here´s what I managed to do…

100531 004 100531 006

She even had bought presents for me since I had my birthday last Monday.. Thanks sweetie! ;)

100530 088

Next time we´re aiming for making some layouts- YAAYH!

Anyway – figured out that it was high time for me to update my blog with some of my latest digital layouts.

I´ll be starting with my CT layouts. First off is for Mari Koegelenberg at TDC and you can find her store by clicking HERE

QOTK100519

mkc-whatscooking_LRG thecastle100525

mkc-calypso_LRG

Next designer is Erica Zane at ScrapMatters which you can find by clicking HERE

DS100514

ezane_woodlandfantasy happy100527 ezane_ticklemehappy

I have looooads of more of layouts but since this is the last day of  the Queen of Scrap contest over at ScrapMatters I´m off scrapping! ;)

Please take a peak at my ScrapMatters gallery if you wanna see them all… I made 60 layouts so far this month!!!!

My Gallery

So cough, cough, sniff, sniff for now…..

No comments: