Friday, May 07, 2010

Queen of Scrap

I decided to have a go at the “Queen of Scrap” challenge at ScrapMatters which you can find at their site here!

image

Basically it´s about making as many layouts as possible in one month!! EEEEK!!!! There´s some fabulous prizes so I thought I´d have a go at it….So far I´ve entered 15 layouts. Click on the image below to take you to my gallery at ScrapMatters:

webgroup1

One of the fun things are all the challenges and prizes within the QOS contest.

First I wanna show you my layout for the scraplift contest:

londonlift100502

I lifted this wonderful layout by Denise (Neeceebee):

image

OK – are you ready for more?  Here´s my reward for posting +10 layouts so far:

image

… and this for entering the scraplilft challenge:

image
*******************************************************************************

I´m still gonna focus here on the layouts as a CT for Mari, Erica and Bonnie here at the blog.

First out is a brand new, adorable  kit from Bonnie van Esch called Le Jardin Amour:

PREVIEW 

This is my layout:

hwc-100505

Next there´s two gorgeous things from Erica Zane, ScrapMatters:

ezane_leangreen ezane_ezdatetags

I made this:

cameraman-100506

Now……You all have a wonderful weekend. I know what I´m gonna do…..  ;)

blog signature 1

No comments: