Sunday, May 02, 2010

My bargains at iNSD and Pencil Lines

I decided to have a go at Pencil Lines sketch this week. It looks like this:

image

So I wanted to try something different and made all the papers and elements myself:

100501 012

100501 017 100501 018 100501 019

I started out with a white Bazzill paper without any structure on it and draw the the background with a pencil. I coloured with markers and added some glossy accents to give it more life.  I did the flowers on a different paper and just cut them out….

And now to all the digital goodies I found yesterday……

As always it so fun to discover “new” designers and when I saw the designs from Beth Rimmer at Scrapbook Elements I couldn´t resist these:

BRIMM_Ode-to-Spring-Embellies BRIMM_good-news-pap-pre BRIMM_good-news-emb-pre BRIMM_impressionist-garden-emb

I had a GC at After 5 Designs and grabbed these:

_catherinedesigns_PMSV_KitPV fruitloopsally_br-s_folder _gfairy_trafalgar_PV folder _kristen_juicyalpha_preview1 _kristen_layeredart10_preview1 _kristen_wordart5_preview1

Last – but not least – I got this one which I´ve already used for a layout…. ;)

dinskip-confessions-digi-pp-preview-web Scrap100430

I´ll be back later with more blogging… Until then-

blog signature 1

No comments: