Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy iNSD!

In Digi-land the iNSD stretches over the whole weekend which I love! I´m looking forward to maybe grab some freebies and some really good bargains.

Tomorrow is actually the official day and I´m surely gonna spend some hours tomorrow at my scrapbooking table making something of my big stash I have. Yeah, gonna make those papers and embies work! <3

Today I finally get to show you some real goodies that´s been on my harddrive for little more than a week. Mari Koegelenberg – one of “my” designers- is guesting Miss Tiina this month and she has the most amazing stuff lined up:

mkc-beachhouse_LRG folder mkc-beachhouse-ap_LRG mkc-gofish_LRG folder mkc-gofish-ap_LRG

Here´s the link to her shop over at Miss Tiina: Mari Koegelenberg

Oh – and the best part is that right now they´re on SALE….. Here´s my first two layouts:

gofishy1-100424 Beachhouse1-100424

And that´s not all!!

Lucky me since I´m the team for Erica Zane too! She has made an awesome Grab Bag for iNSD with Denise Beatty:

image

…. AND these Date Strips:

ezane_ezdatestrips

…. and my layouts:

Ftime100429 Time-for-spring1-100428

Have a wonderful weekend!

blog signature 1

No comments: