Monday, February 01, 2010

Woohoo! I won!

I was lucky to be drawn as a winner over at The Daily Digi and I got a giftcard for Traci Reed´s great stuff! Look here what I got:

treed-piecesofme-preview treed-matted-preview2 folder treed-bsm17-preview

The odds seemed to be at my favor since Sweet Shoppe Design has a great discount right now for 34% which means that my 10 dollars got me much! Soo looking forward to play with these goodies!

I´ve been keeping busy too and have made some new layouts. First off are the digital ones…

This is a brand new kit from Bonnie van Esch called A piece of paradise which have some awesome patterned papers:

summer2004-100201 BvanEsch_APieceOfParadise_PREVIEW

Next is from a collab by Mari Koegelenberg and Melissa Wilson which is not new but I just love that kit!

me100129mkc-cw-skyisthelimit_LRG

Here´s another new treat with fabulous colors by Juno Designs and Sya´s Blueprints:

 JD100128sbp_juno_adkol_preview

Fancy Blues is a cute little mini by Erica Zane:

fancyblues1-100127 ezane_fancyblues

….. and not forgetting her great new templates for these 365 layouts:

ezane-eztemp11-100124 ezane_eztemplates11 ezane_sweetestdays

I´ve also made a new paper layout which I feel very pleased with… ;)

100201 037

I´ve used patterned papers, letter stickers and vellum paper from Webster´s Pages. The background paper is a Dotted Swiss from Bazzill. Key, keyhole and pearls are from the Swedish company Reprint. The flowers are recolored with distress ink mixed with PerfectPearls and comes from Prima.

Here´s the before and after pic of the flowers:

100201 028 100201 031

I have to say that they look much better in reality than on the photo. They now have an awesome copper/bronze tone.

There´s just one thing I really want right now and that is to get well. I´ve been sick for almost a week now. It started with the flu and has turned into a really baaaad cold…. :(  I´m sleeping most of the time and just feel blah!

Hope YOU are feeling better!

/Cinna

No comments: