Saturday, February 06, 2010

New releases!

I got to work with two awesome NEW releases for Erica Zane and Mari Koegelenberg. Both of them hit the shops yesterday (Friday 5).

The first is a Grab Bag from Mari and it´s so smacked with goodies that you´ll be amazed! It´s gonna work perfect with my 365 Project – and I know there´s more to come… ;)

mkc-s365-grabbag001_LRG

us100203

If you hurry to the store at TDC you can grab it for only 3,99 - that´s a discount of 88 %! Just click on the kit and you´ll get right to it!

The second kit is “Zany Amy” by Erica Zane at ScrapMatters. I really love all the colors and it has so many cool things in it! Just check out that alpha!

ezane_zanyamy

seriously100203

You won´t get disappointed with this kit – I promise!!!

To all my Swedish reader…… ;)

Nu väntar en go kväll i soffan – det är ju PREMIÄR för Melodifestivalen!!!

Ha en supergo helg!/ You all have a great weekend!

Hugs Cinna

No comments: