Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hi! It´s me again…

Seriously  - I feel like the worst blogger ever! I think I need to schedule this…. ;)

So what have I been up to since my last post?

For starter´s I´ve made a Tilda doll from the designer Tone Finnanger. This one came in a kit from Panduro in Sweden. It was a bit tricky, but she´s finally finished and I feel pleased with the result:

100215 010 100215 015

I have two books from Tone Finnanger with lots of ideas for all kinds of projects. I defenitely gonna make some more dolls to put around the house….

Here´s the link to the official Tilda site: Tilda´s world

I also made some new digital stuff:

This one´s a template by Janet Phillips (from The Daily Digi Files) filled with goodies by Mari Koegelenberg. I think you should seriously consider buying her Studio 365 February Grab Bag.  It´s still on sale….

creativity100215 

mkc-s365-grabbag001_LRG

Jill  (Juno Designs) has come up with this gorgeous kit with these wonderful colors:

juno_loveisallaround_preview

I made this for starters but I´ll sure come back to this goodie!

sleepy100210

Oh, and today I downloaded a new kit from Erica Zane releasing on Friday – and it´s adorable!!! Sorry – no pics yet….

What I can show you is her new EZ Templates 12 which I´m gonna work with today:

image

Finally I´ll leave you with some pics of the Prima flowers I got yesterday – and it was MANY!!!!! Just sorting them took over an hour – but it´s nice to have them in order.

100215 019 100215 021 100215 026

Have a wonderful day! ;)

/Cinna

No comments: