Sunday, February 07, 2010

Another work week in sight

Today´s already Sunday and it feels like this week has gone away so fast!  But I only have to work one more week and then it´s time for our February break from school for a whole week. Hope that week won´t pass as fast as this one has….

Today has been a really productive day for me: going to town to check for new glasses for my daughter and grocery shopping. Then home, making dinner AND had time to play with some stamps. This time it was stamps from Rachelle Anne Miller which I really like - they´re so cute!

100207 008  100207 002 100207 001

I´ve colored them with ProMarker pens this time. Next time it´ll be with distress ink or water color…..The plan for these are cards for my store but this is as far I came today.

I´ve also started with a card with Prima paper´s and a butterfly from JB Creative Team that is almost finished:

100207 005

Still needs some adding of elements….

Now I´m gonna join my sick DH in the sofa to look at a Swedish  comedy film called “Sommaren med Göran” (which probably would be called “ The summer with Göran” in English).

Have a nice evening!/Cinna

No comments: