Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rationalizing….

Lately I´ve been juggling with two different blogs –this one and one in Swedish (Cinnas Scrap & Pyssel) – but I´ve decided to make it all into one.  So from now on I´m gonna use just this one and hope you will bare with me that some writing might occur in Swedish and just a tiny bit in English from time to time….Or vice versa!

I just made two paper layouts for the store with a design I´ve never seen before called JB which is being marketing here in Sweden by Panduro Hobby

image image image image

All pics above are from Panduro Hobby homepage

Here are my layouts with credits:

100126 013 - Kopia 100126 017 - Kopia

Papers and butterfly – JB Design. Flowers Petaloo and Prima. Letter stickers American Crafts and MakingMemories. Ribbons from Prima. vintage cut-out form Crafty Secrets.

100126 019 - Kopia

Papers from JB Design. Flowers and leaves from Prima. Swirl Stamp by Rhonna Farrer, Two Peas in a bucket. Letter stickers MakingMemories. Glass Negatives (on photos) by Christina Renee, Oscraps.

I´ll be back hopefully tomorrow with my freebie as I promised earlier…..

Happy Scrapping!/Cinna

No comments: