Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday evening and all is well

Finally a free day! We have loads to do in the store and that is so much fun! But I have to admit that I´m really tired when the work week is done.

I´ve been trying out a new gadget that we bought to the store and so far I´m really pleased with it! Here it is:

mm_slice

Yup! The MM´s Slice machine. It cuts really smooth and was soo easy to learn. I love that it´s electric and that it has so many features. One that I´m particulary fond of is that you can decide what size you wanna cut up to 4 inches. I also like that it comes with a memory card smack full of great die-cuts.  Just the three different alphas alone is so worth the machine!

I promise I´ll be back with examples of what I´m doing with it! ;)

I´ve just made a new digital layout as a CT for Erica Zane, but I can´t show it yet! It´s from her upcoming Black Friday GB releasing this Friday over at ScrapMatters. Here´s a little sneak….

Untitled-1

What I can show you is my latest layout for Mari Koegelenberg with her November GB over at TDC:

lovelife091114

… and this one with her collab kit Golden Harvest:

fathersday091114

Now I´m off for some more scrapping!

Happy Scrapping! / Carina

No comments: