Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just one more week…

…and then we´re off to London hubby and I. It´s gonna be sooo much fun going back again. I´ve been to London twice before., but the last time was in 1997. Way too long if you ask me!

We´re planning on doing loads of stuff like museums and shopping and even visit Portobello market on Friday. BUT I ´ve been trying to google for some good scrapbooking shops in London but they´re really hard to find. Is there anyone who has any good ideas?

Do you remember that I promised to post my latest paper scrapbooking pages? Well, here they are:

091018 033 091018 034

I´ve used loads of stuff – Prima swirl stamps, Bazzill papers, Webster´s Pages papers, flowers from Petaloo, Prima leaves and distress inks from Tim Holtz. I colored the paper on the left by myself with distress inks – it was white from the beginning….

Right now I´m working on a little mini-book with Christmas recipes….

Have a nice week!

/Carina

1 comment:

Angeljet said...

Great paper scrapbooking pages, Carina! Love them.
You have lots of fun in London with your hubbie, hun. Enjoy yourselves! I envy you guys!! Hugs!