Thursday, September 03, 2009

New release today

Mari Koegelenberg at The DigiChick is releasing a collab with Courney Wilson called “Sky is the limit” and you will love it! Such awesome colors and cute elements. Just check this out:

mkc-cw-skyisthelimit_LRG mkc-cw-skyisthelimit-ep_LRG mkc-cw-skyisthelimit-pp_LRG

Click on the first pic to take you to the TDC store - it´s on sale today for only 4.89!

Here are the ones I´ve done so far with it:

cookie090902 sketchTDC090902

The next kit  is this little goodie from Bonnie van Esch:

BvanEsch_MyVintageDream_PREVIEW

Click on the pic to take you to her blog where you can buy it!

And here´s my layout:

vintage090903

You might wonder where I got all this time from all of a sudden. It´s because I have an infection on my vocal cords and I´m home this week - doctor´s order….No speaking what so ever if it´s not neccesary!

It´s not impossible that I´ll be back later with an update. It´s gonna rain today they say so I´ll be doing something creative this afternoon!

Happy Scrapping all you wonderful people!

No comments: