Friday, September 25, 2009

Hi there!

It has been way too long since I updated this blog but here I am again.

I´ve actually been quite creative with paper scrapping and card making but I got sooo surprised when I realized that I haven´t been taking any pics. Now they are in my store so I´ll try to remember to bring my camera to work so I can share the results with you. Here are some from the process anyway:

I´ve been working with Perfect Pearls and Tim Holtz Distress Ink´s and I just looooove it! I wish you could see the wonderful sparkling effect on the paper and flowers.

090920 018

I made a background paper starting with some kraft paper I had from Bazzill. I colored it with distress ink and Perfect Pearls. I wish you could see the metallic finish of the paper. I also inked the edges and used a corner stamp from Prima.

090920 015

Here´s the finished page:

090920 038

I managed to squeeze in some digi scrapping too. First is made with such a sweet kit by Mari Koegelenberg at TDC called Back to School. It´s perfect for hybrid scrapbooking – I promise!!!!

mkc-mw-b2s-kit_LRG

grandmas090920

I also made this one which actually was for a challenge that I didn´t get around to finish in time. Really like the page though….I used Creation 23 by CreateWings and Catherine Design which is one of my all time fav digiscrapping kits!

tea090910

I promise I´ll be back with more pics of what I´ve done paper scrapping.

Now have a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrapping to you!

/Cinna

No comments: