Friday, August 28, 2009

Pics from Coldplay...and a little treat!

Hi there!

Seems like forever since I wrote anything here but I´ve been really sick with a nasty cold. Even lost my voice! Eeek!

I felt bad last Friday and was home from work- just had to be good till Saturday since that´s the day for the Coldplay concert. Anyway - I was feeling better on Saturday so we left for Stockholm. AND what an awesome, fabulous concert it was!!!!!!  33 000 people were there, cheering shouting, singing and enjoying almost 2 hours of Coldplay!

Here´s some pics from my mobile - turns out that they were allowing cameras now so I´ll keep that in mind for the next time... ;)

DSC00079 DSC00077 DSC00089 DSC00090

On Sunday morning I could hardly speak - but I thought it would be better till the next day which I wasn´t. I struggled through the day at my store and crashed to bed when I got home. I´ve been home now for almost a week and had to go home again on Friday from class.

Despite this I´m going to the Formex Fair since nothing could stop me from that! I am feeling a little better now so I´ll be keeping my fingers crossed  bringing  my medicin and head ache pills....I´m bringing a camera so I´ll hopefully show you some pics next week. (Formex is Sweden´s largest retailer fair with lots of goodies from scrapbooking to home decor!)

I´ve also managed to finish a paper layout that I started in July... I just love the letter stamps used here! They´re designed by Christina Renee for Prima Marketing which is so cool!

090828 053

Now - here´s a little treat for all of you who are popping in here from time to time- a QP! I would be very happy if you leave me a comment here in the blog.... ;)

Here´s my version:

image

.... and here´s the Quick Page - click on it for the link!

square3

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Happy Scrapping - Cinna

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Angeljet said...

Cool, how great you went to hear Coldplay! My DD is going to their concert in Nijmegen on September 10th. He asked if you got a free cd from Coldplay at the concert. He heard that this is a kind of farewell concert and that Coldplay would distribute free cd's.

And thank you for your gorgeous template treat. You're so sweet!!
I love it.

I hope you feel better now. Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Henriëtte

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Ashes said...

Very nice template !!
Thank you very much :)