Sunday, August 16, 2009

How messy are you?

I´m  defenitely one of those people who create a total chaos around me when I´m working with my paper scrapbooking, making cards or anything crafty. There´s stuff everywhere and I really am in desperate need of more table space for all my stuff. I´m planning on taking a trip to IKEA soon to buy one more table…

I´ve just finished making an accordian album with photos from this summer and it sure was messy this time too:

090816 011

Anyway - here´s the final result:

090816 023 090816 026 090816 027 090816 029

Material: Chipboard album from Maya Design, papers from MM and Kaiser and some elements from Prima. I had the ribbons at home and at least the one with the flowers is from Panduro.

Before this I did a layout with this kit from Erica Zane and sketch 147 from PencilLines:

ezane_sailaway

PencilLines_147-090809

The photo is taken in Hjo and we had the most amazing weather. Even the water in lake Vättern was warm - it´s very deep and can be quite cold.

Now I have to go and start planning the next week´s work…..

Happy Scrapping! - Cinna

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am a total mess FREAK when it comes to crafting!! I end up with everything everywhere and spend half my time looking for my supplies and tools under all my junk! haha!! love your project!

Angeljet said...

I love your accordian album!! What a great way to show your vacation photos. Thanks for showing!
Hugs!