Monday, August 03, 2009

Clear to go

Finally it´s safe to post the stuff I made with Erica Zane´s and Mari Koegelenberg´s latest stuff!

Mari has released an awesome GrabBag which you defenitely should pick up. Such wonderful vintage feeling in there…Look at this:

mkc-augustGB_LRG

… and I made this:

blessed090729

Erica Zane is this months designer over at DST for the Gold Membership kit with this little treat:

ezane_lovegrows

This is my first layout with it:

lfs090723

I also made this layout with Leafy Treetops and Border Dates by Erica:

woodland090802

Lucky me being on such great CT! Right now I got two NEW goodies to work with. One from Juno Designs over at ElementalScraps:

juno_dessert_preview

…and the other is spanking new from Mari which haven´t been released yet….

Have a great day!

Carina

No comments: